Add years to your life and thousands to your bank account
If you stop smoking, you’ll save money in many other ways, including:
- You’re less likely to suffer from colds, flu or other respiratory infections which means fewer trips to the doctor, less money spent on medications and fewer sick days
- You won’t need so many visits to the dentist to have your teeth professionally cleaned and fixed up
- You’ll reduce the time and money spent on maintaining the house. For example, smoking inside your home discolours paint and wallpaper
- You’ll cut down your cleaning bills because clothes, furniture, upholstery and the interior of your car will no longer stink of cigarette smoke
- The risk of fire in your home is lower
- Your health insurance premiums may be reduced
You’ll have more energy and vitality. You’ll have more control over your life and freedom to do whatever you chose. Most importantly, quitting will add up to 14 years onto your life.
Give yourself a very special gift – begin a new life… Quit Now!
Book an Appointment and make the decision to not only give you back your life but also your money!